Date limite pour l'inscription aux auditions.
18.03.2006 & 19.03.2006:
le concours 2006
02.04.2006, 09.04.2006, 23.04.2006: 11h00
Répétitions obligatoires pour la Finale de RapSohD 2006
et sessions d'information avec les parents
Finale de RapSohD
Ont eu lieu
Finale de RapSohD 2005
Centre culturel de Pierrefonds
Klaasen - Concert pour la Journée internationale de la
avec les ados de RapSohd 2001, 2002, 2003 et 2004
Salle Oscar Peterson
Rules for Participation
This competition is open to all girls aged 13 to 17 who are Canadian
citizens, who are full-time students in good standing and who will
not be older than 17 by September of this year (2006).
Requirements for participation are as follows:
- A completed application form, signed by a parent or guardian.
Please include a photo, copies of birth certificate and/or proof
of Canadian citizenship and your latest school report.
- An audition of the talent presented, consisting of:
- Self-introduction (20 sec).
- A solo performance. The performance should last no longer
than two minutes (1m58s is safe).
- The material performed must be in good taste, reflect the
age group and not be insensitive to any creed, race or group.
- Talents presented may be almost anything, such as: signing,
a musical instrument, monologue,recitation, dancing, acrobatics.
However modeling is not one of the talents sought.
- Background vocals, assistants, are not permitted. No fire
acts are allowed.
- You must provide a recorded soundtrack if your act calls
for one. You must also bring your own musical instrument unless
it is a piano, which we will provide.
- Appearance: though casual, must be youthful (no excessive
exposure of the body).
- A non-refundable fee of in cash, certified cheque, money
order or bank draft, payable to RapSohD. Please call Mrs Heitner for details: 514-696-3359.
- The prizes awarded must be accepted as is. There will be no
- The winner of the RapSohD competition must be available to travel
to the destination of the HJTTI competition, i.e. New York City, NY, USA, in the month of July 2006, as well as keep in close
contact with RapSohD for further requirements for participation,
e.g. wardrobe details. All travel and accommodation expenses for
the contestant will be covered by RapSohD, who will provide an
adult female chaperone at all times. If parents wish to
attend the HJTTI competition, they will have to make their own
travel and accommodation arrangements. Out of pocket expenses
will remain the contestant's responsibility. A valid passport
and adequate medical insurance must be arranged prior to travel
and are the contestant's own responsibility.
- For complete details of the HJTTI participation and scholarship
requirements, please refer to the HJTTI
Documents supplied become the property of RapSohD and can be used
in any manner for the future promotion and advancement of the organization.
Rest assured however that your privacy will be protected at all
Please note that neither RapSohD nor its supporters will be liable
for any damage, loss of property, or injury that may occur as a
result of your participation in its competition. Participation in
the finals will be based on preliminary evaluation during the auditions.
Please note that the deadline for submission of the application, the fee
and all required documents is Monday March 13, 2006.
The members of RapSohD welcome your cooperation and your presence.
Deadline for registration to the auditions
18.03.2006 & 19.03.2006:
RapSohD 2006 Auditions
02.04.2006, 09.04.2006, 23.04.2006: 11am
Mandatory rehearsals for RapSohD 2006 Finals and parents information
Pierrefonds Cultural Center
Lorraine Klaasen - International Women's Day
featuring RapSohD Talented Teens
2003 and 2004
Oscar Peterson Hall,